A message from A. Young Insurance to our clients and their families.
All of us at A. Young Insurance hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and in good health during this unique time we are all facing.
With the unprecedented restrictions the world is currently experiencing related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want our customers to be confident there will be no interruption to our services or support.
Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, we will expand our Remote Working Plan to include all personnel whose responsibilities can be effectively and securely performed offsite. This Remote Working Plan will be in effect until further notice. All business functions will remain operational during this time, including claims servicing, customer service and accounting.
- Beginning immediately we will be having our employees work from home. We will have every tool available to us at home as if we were in the office. If you need any assistance we are a phone call away 248-682-0077
- Many carriers are offering payment assistance and other options for their clients in this difficult time. We will be able to direct you to the right department for your insurance carrier to assist.
- We will be unable to accept cash payments at this time. We suggest depositing the money into your bank and giving us a call. If you do not have a bank account, we suggest obtaining a pre-paid debit/credit card. We can then process your payment over the phone.
- We encourage you to take advantage of your insurance carriers online services through their websites and/or Google/Apple applications.
- As always the well being and safety of our staff members and clients families are of utmost importance.
Keep yourself updated with the most current information by visiting: